There is a delay in creation of Onboarding Activities by 3 minutes is observed for external users.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate Onboarding for the candidate
- As per the process variant, the New Hire Data Review is first triggered
- Personal Data Collection is created immediately after the completion of New Hire Data Review
- We observe a delay of 3 minutes when New Hire Tasks are to be created.
- Similarly, Additional Data Collection is triggered immediately but there is a delay of 3 minutes during the creation of Compliance Forms
- It is expected behaviour for New Hire Tasks and Compliance Forms to be triggered after 3 minutes because as per the system design for the above Process Variant Manager
- Since the New Hire Tasks and Compliance Forms are added in Parallel to another Onboarding Process, a timer is activated in the backend and it will be triggered after 3 minutes.
- If you add the New Hire Tasks or Compliance form in sequence and not parallel, you should not experience any delay.
- Kindly refer to the below image for sample PVM that should be configured to not observe delay in Compliance Form assignment.
- As per attachment the Document Flow and Create New Hire Tasks are in parallel to Personal Data Collection and Additional Data Collection, this means that there will be a 3 minute delay in assigning the New Hire Tasks and Document Flow step. But, there will be no delay observed in assigning Compliance Forms.
Process Variant Manager, Delay, Onboarding Task, Onboarding Process, Process Creation, Creation , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Bug Filed