When trying to add an Adhoc Time Account Type in the Time profile against the field "Time Account Type for Time Off in Lieu", an Error message comes up:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Data -> Time profile
- Insert an Adhoc Time account type in the Time profile against the field "Time Account Type for Time Off in Lieu".
- An Error message comes up as indicated in the symptom
- This is expected behavior.
- Time account types with the account creation type set to Ad Hoc are not supported.
- Ensure that you include a valid Time account type in this field on the Time profile.
- If you have a business requirement to include Adhoc Time account types in this field, please raise an enhancement request.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, TOIL , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-TA , Time Accounts (TAT, TA, TAD) , Problem