You are trying to create a task in Data Workbench using the Data Workbench API, but you are getting a 500 internal server error
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Execute the Data Workbench API's from external system.
You will get the response as, "500, Internal Server Error"
This is because, the user id which you are using to execute the Data Workbench APIs does not have the necessary access
- Go to Administrator -> Business Users
- Select the Business User you are using and then click Edit -> Access Rights
- Go to Access Restrcition Tab
- In the Work center view ID column, Filter the value COD_DWB_SCENARIO_LIST
- Assign Unrestricted read and write access to this user id
Data Workbench API, Business Users, Access Rights, 500 error , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem