- Unable to schedule purge request due to date format being DD/MM/YYYY.
- Receiving error message "Invalid date in field Start Date: format expected is MM/dd/yyyy" when scheduling purge
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Retention Management >Create New Purge Request
- Select a purge request type, for example "Purge Inactive User"
- Click on Schedule
- See that the date format is DD/MM/YYYY
If your personal language setting isn't English US, you can't schedule recurring purge requests because of the date format. We are aware of this issue and working on resolving it.
Go to Settings >Change Language, change the language of the current user (DRM admin) to English US (English US).
KI2205, PLA-33103, PTCH-38854, invalid date, drtm invalid date, purge invalid date , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Known Error