On the Administrator page, there is a warning message displaying: Warning - This user is used for system integrations. Please do not use this admin ID.
SAP Successfactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Learning Administration > System Configuration > Security > Administrators >
- Search by the Admin ID and click edit (pencil icon) >
- Note that there is a warning message displayed.
This is a 2022 1H UI release issue.
The fix is planned to be included in the patch 11 of the 2205 system version, which is planned for:
- Preview environment: June 29, 2022.
- Productive environment: July 01, 2022.
LMS, Learning, admin, administrator, edit, change, Warning - This user is used for system integrations. Please do not use this admin ID, Warning, system integrations, admin ID, KI2205 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem