As a part of the Termination End handling, after termination, not all the Time accounts are Delimited.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- The Termination end handling has been configured as per the guide.
- After terminating a user, not all the open Time accounts are delimited as of the Termination Date.
- The Time management task for Termination end handling was completed successfully for the given employee when checked in Manage data
Termination end handling only processes time accounts with a validity or bookable end date on or after the termination date. If there are recurring accounts open from past years and you terminate a user in the current year (Example - 2022), only the time accounts in year 2022 are closed as part of Termination end handling execution.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, TEH , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-ABS , Absence error's - Calculations, Deductions, TT&ET , How To