You find a Price Component is duplicated under the Pricing and Invoicing tab from a completed sales order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Select the Sales Order view.
- Search for the Sales Order ABC (where ABC represents your Sales Order document ID). Status: Completed
- Click on the Edit button and then on the View All button.
- Navigate to Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Under item pricing click on the Expand All button.
- Note that two lines exist for the same cost.
Create a new Sales Order, with a blocked product and other products(not blocked) which have a cost maintained.
You will get the error Product XXX (Where XXX represents for Product ID) not valid; it is blocked, but you can still save the sales order.
After you save, you can change the blocked item to some other product, at which point all other items will get a duplicate cost.
Update Pricing will not work for the items where delivery status and invoice status is finished as no updates to pricing is allowed with such status.
You can cancel the invoices to roll back the sales order and trigger a price calculation.
The cost component from the sales documents is not sent to Financial as Financial side does their recalculation of cost separately.
These duplicate costs would not affect the overall pricing in any way.
We have taken this up in our product backlog to be solved in a future release.
Costs; Pricing and invoice; Duplicate line; Complted Sales Order; Price Component; , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem