- You are working with SAP LaMa (Landscape Management) to Install Diagnostics Agent. Diagnostics Installation at OS level is successful, and during DA registration phase on SAP Solution Manager JAVA stack, it fails reporting error
Error occured: Execution of JCo function 'CONFIGURE_HOSTS' failed: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempt
- Testing in SAP LaMa RFC connection returns error:
- Access SAP Landscape Management
- Select SAP Solution Manager System
- Step 2 Provisioning & RFC, test connectionAcc
Test of RFC connection failed
Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts [RfcGetException]
- SAP Landscape Management
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
KBA , BC-VCM-LVM , Landscape Virtualization Management , SV-SMG-INS-CFG , Setup and Configuration of the Solution Manager system , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-AGT , Agent Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.