- When opening Fiori My Inbox application, message "Task no longer exists in your inbox" keeps flashing, no action can be done in the application, task description is not shown.
- In the console tab of the browser developer tools, the error "EventProvider sap.ui.model.odata.v2.ODataModel - No data was retrieved by service: 'undefined'" can be found multiple times.
- Task Gateway
- Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
- SAP Gateway
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM 1809 - Application Server ABAP
- ABAP PLATFORM 1909 - Application Server ABAP
- ABAP PLATFORM 2020 - Application Server ABAP
- ABAP PLATFORM 2021 - Application Server ABAP
SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, IW_BEP, TASKPROCESSING, task no longer exists in your inbox, task does not exist, don't exist, doesn't exist, not available, message flashing, keeps popping up, pinging the taskprocessing service, infinitely, infinite loop, EventProvider sap.ui.model.odata.v2.ODataModel - No data was retrieved by service: 'undefined', undefined service, service not defined, unknown service, batch request, multiple batch request, Fiori My Inbox application
, KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow Enablement , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.