- you are running an old Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) Release which may already be out of standard maintenance.
- SAP have released new Adapter functionality which is only available in the latest Release version of the SAP software (7.50 is latest version at time or writing).
- you have a business requirement to use this functionality but it is not possible in your current Release version.
- SAP will not make the new feature available in old, no longer maintained Release of the PI/PO Product.
- or possibly the new feature becomes available only via a particular Support Pack in your existing Release.
- for various reasons, you may not be in a position to upgrade your system immediately to the Release or SP where the new feature is available.
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
decentral Adapter engine, DAE, PI-AF, 7.10, 7.11, 7.30, 7.31, 7.40, REST Adapter, Mail Adapter, Modern Authentication, OAuth , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW-AAE , Advanced Adapter Engine , BC-XI-CON-MAI , Mail Adapter , BC-XI-CON-RST , Rest Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.