- Creating a new messaging user via agentcli fails in SAP HANA Cloud. Privilege "USERGROUP OPERATOR" is invalid.
- Connecting to to HANA Cloud error "Request Failed for ADMIN_CHECK_USERGROUP_PRIVILEGES_TO_CREATEUSER"
- Failed to connect to SAP HANA server via JDBC. Context: No rows were returned for SQL statement: select privilege from public.EFFECTIVE_PRIVILEGES where is_valid='TRUE' and user_name='<username>' and privilege='USERGROUP OPERATOR' and OBJECT_NAME='DEFAULT' and OBJECT_TYPE='USERGROUP'
- Ensure that the object privilege USERGROUP OPERATOR on USERGROUP DEFAULT is granted to Agent Admin HANA user: <username>
- SAP HANA Cloud
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration 2.6.2, or earlier
SAP HANA smart data integration 2.0
USERGROUP OPERATOR, DEFAULT, XS USER, DPAGENT , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.