Intercompany invoice cannot be posted for the FI supplier.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Create Billing Documents - Billing Due List Items.
- Select document to be invoiced.
- Create Intercompany Invoice.
- Check if the tax amount is zero.
- Then click on 'Post'.
- Following error message appears: "Vendor XXX is not defined in company code XXX".
Following scope item 16T chapter 4.2.1: Create Intercompany Invoice.
No master record was created in company code XX for vendor number XX.
Maintain the vendor master record for the company code or correct the account number at SSCUI 100424 - Configure Intercompany Billing Communication in order to make your IDOC invoice being processed as expected.
Then please reprocess the IDOC.
KBA , SD-BIL-IV-IB , Intercompany Billing , Problem