Unable to change hiring manager in onboarding dashboard to perform the tasks.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to instance.
2. Go to the Onboarding Dashboard
3. Search and open the candidate on which you'll change the Hiring Manager.
4. Click Actions > New Hire Data Review
5. Find the field for Hiring Manager
6. Unable to change the Hiring Manager
In the current Onboarding feature, this is a limitation of the system.
1) The candidate was created originally with one hiring manager, but later the hiring manage was changed.
2) I9 Section 2 task is still assigned to "OLD MANAGER". But given that he is not a manager of "NEW MANAGER" anymore, he doesn't have permissions to I9 section 2 task.
Members of Hiring manager roles have permissions to direct reports only.
This scenario of changing hiring manager is not supported.
As a workaround we can think of creating new role that has permissions to affected candidates and temporarily assign original hiring managers to this role. Only original hiring managers will be able to complete I9 Section2
Permission settings - same as in Hiring manager role. Compliance Process, Compliance process task, EVerify data.
Grant this role to: "OLD MANAGER"
Target population: "NEW MANAGER"
Everify, I9 section 2, I9, Onboarding tasks, Hiring Manager, Changing of Hiring Manager, OBX, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EVF , Compliance 2.0 for i9 and everify , Problem