You are importing a new plan version from Excel. The add-in returns a successful message, however you cannot find the new plan version in the system.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the respective template for Plan data Upload (it can be downloaded via Cost and Revenue -> Planning -> New).
- In the excel file, fill in the plan data accordingly.
- Login to the tenant via the Excel add-in
- Click Save Data To.
You'll see that Excel returns "1 Record(s) saved successfully to SAP Business ByDesign".
- Go to Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to Planning view.
You see no new plan versions.
An error message is being raised, but not returned by the Excel add-in due to an outdated version.
You need to update your Excel add-in to the most recent version, as follows:
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Download Center.
- Select to download the Excel add-in.
After installing the most recent version, you can try to upload the data again and check what errors are preventing the new Plan creation.
Planning. Cost and Revenue. Plan Data. Excel Add-in. Save Data To , KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To