- App 'Goods Movement Analysis' does not display the quantity after the decimal point.
- SAP S/4Hana Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- A goods movement has being posted for quantity 0.050 EA.
- APP 'Goods Movement Analysis'.
- Enter Material / Plant.
- Add 'Material Document' to the Row.
- Press Go
- Receipt / Issue Quantity are displayed as 0 EA.
For Unit of Measure EA Decimal Rounding = 0
For the app 'Goods Movement Analysis' the quantities are always listed with the value rounded to the number of decimals defined for the respective Unit of Measure.
For Unit of Measure ‘EA’ or 'PC' the number of decimals is defined as zero. This means all quantities in ‘EA’ or 'PC' are rounded to integer numbers without decimals within app Goods Movement Analysis.
Since you cannot change the definition of unit ‘EA’ or 'PC' the only solution is to use an appropriate Unit of Measure for materials that can be processed in parts of one example KG.
Goods Movement Analysis, Unit of Measure, Uom, EA, PC, Decimal, Place, Point, CUNI, Rounding , KBA , MM-IM-VDM-SGM , VDM Stock and Goods Movements , MM-IM-GF-REP , IM Reporting (no LIS) , How To