- Create remote source connecting to MYSQL database through CamelJDBCAdapter
- Query from the virtual table and there is column value being truncated
- The same column value can be displayed correctly from source mysql database
- The column length in the virtual table definition is the same compared to source mysql table
- JDBC connection url already contains encoding option like : useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8
SAP HANA Smart Data Integration
Mysql, truncate, create, virtual table, value, cameljdbcadapter , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.