You have created a Purchase Order with Header Note and Supplier Memo, but only Header Note is being printed in the output form.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Purchase Order
- Access the Text tab on the header
- Fill the Header Note and Supplier Memo
- Save and display the output
- Only Header Note is printed
Missing customizing in SSCUI 102270 Define Texts for Purchase Order.
- Access the SSCUI Define Texts for Purchase Order 102270
- Create New Entries for the Texts that are not being printed in the Purchase Order output.
Note: When creating new entries there is a field "print sequence" maintaining this field the texts will be printed in the exactly sequence, as example, Header Text is 1, Header Note 2, Supplier Memo (General) 3, Supplier Memo (Specific) 4, the header notes will be printed in the output:
Supplier Memo (General)
Supplier Memo (Specific)
Purchase Order Texts; Header Text; Output; , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-PO-OM , Purchase Order Output Management , How To