- Dependency matrix is created to create links between any kind of objects.
- Some stereotype values are created for Extended Dependency in a model extension.
- One stereotype is selected to be displayed in the matrix cells in the PD Desktop client.
- Using the new format report editor, the dependency matrix report item is generated as a table with a checkmark in matrix cells to indicate a dependency instead of displaying the stereotype name.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7 SP05 PL03
SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
traceability, rtf, html, X, sign, symbol , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.