After a change in a start date for a candidate, a validation error appears when trying to submit new hire through Manage Pending Hires or New Hire Data Review step.
- Error Message: 'Sorry, it is not possible to maintain payment information if there is no job information or no country/region in job information.'
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Change a candidate's start date that already has a payment information save from their previous start date.
- Process the candidate through MPH or NHDR
- The validation appears
This is a known issue.
- Changing the original start date in the following error.
- This happens because, the user may have already provided their payment information in the earlier onboarding steps (before MPH - either in NHDR or PDC).
- Now, when the user attempts to change the start date to a past/future date, a validation happens based on the worker ID and job info country fields (which are not null, since a payment information record is already present at the time of submitting MPH).
- Since the effective start date for the latest payment information record, the error is thrown (in other words as of the new start date, there was no record found and hence the validation fails)
PERMANENT FIX: OBX-21963
- The Engineering Team has introduced a code-fix and is scheduled to be deployed on 2H 2211 (b2211).
- A patched has been confirmed and was deployed on 29th June - PTCH-38777
3194252 - [Onboarding] Sorry, it is not possible to maintain payment information if there is no job information or no country/region in job information.
OBX-21963, PTCH-38777, MPH, NHDR, Payment Information, Job Information, Start Date, OBX, ONB 2.0, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem