If you change the Employee Responsible of an Account created via integration (Created By Technical User), the Business Partner Relationship service interface - BusinessPartnerRelationshipReplicationSelfInitiatedOut - doesn't pass the <PartyRoleCode>BUR011</PartyRoleCode> data.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Accounts work center view.
- Search and open the Account ID 123456 (where ID 123456 refers to an example).
- Change the Employee Responsible from ABC to XYZ and vice versa (where ABC and XYZ refer to the name of employee).
- Save it.
Result: When checking the Web Service Message Monitoring the BusinessPartnerRelationshipReplicationSelfInitiatedOut doesn't contain the <PartyRoleCode>BUR011</PartyRoleCode>
The Outbound Communication service "Deprecated: Replicate Business Partner Direct Responsibility to SAP Business Suite" is enabled.
In order to resolve the issue, please disable the deprecated service interface following the steps below:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings work center view.
- Open "Communication Arrangements" hyperlink.
- Search and open the communication arrangement "Business Partner Replication to SAP Business Suite".
- Click on "View All" button.
- Go to the Technical Data facet.
- Click on "Edit Advanced Settings" button.
- Select "Outbound" facet.
- Remove the flag of Service "Deprecated: Replicate Business Partner Direct Responsibility to SAP Business Suite".
BusinessPartnerRelationshipReplicationSelfInitiatedOut; BUR011; PartyRoleCode; Account; Owner; Employee Responsible. , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP-RPL , Employee Replication , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To