- Purchase Order Unit of Measure (PO_UNIT) and Price Unit (PRICE_UNIT) are maintained in BAPI_PO_CREATE1- POITEM session.
- Info record exist for the relevant data, and they are set as following:
Purchase Order Unit of Measure : KG
Price Unit : 10
- The Purchase Order Unit of Measure (PO_UNIT) and Price Unit (PRICE_UNIT) sent to the BAPI are overwritten by the one set in info record.
"Note: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Inforecord, POITEM, POCOND, PO_UNIT, MEINS, PRICE_UNIT, PEINH, Var. Order Unit, var_unit , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.