When trying to post documents in app "Reprocess bank statement items", below error appears:
Consolidated companies XXXX and YYYY are different
The number of the affiliated company must be clear for the selected document type for all line items. In this case at least two different companies or a company in connection with a business partner who does not belong to a company are stated.
If you selected the correct accounts, you must enter the document with a document type that allows cross-company posting. Otherwise, please correct the entered account.
Message no. F5080
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app "Reprocess bank statement items".
- Try to post the incomplete statement items.
- XXXX and YYYY refers to the trading partners of the items to be cleared. The trading partner must be unique throughout the document after the inheritance to the G/L items.
- If at least one line contains a deviating trading partner or if the trading partner for a line is not filled, the posting is rejected with error message F5 080.
- Ensure that the selected items do not have different trading partners. (OR)
- To proceed with cross company postings, select "Inter-company" checkbox in SSCUI 101522(Define Document Types) for the document type you are trying to post.
consolidated companies, F5080, reprocess bank statement items, Inter-company, document type, trading partner, S/4HANA Cloud, FI-BL-PT-BA , KBA , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , Known Error