You want to know when does the system consider Supplier Lead Time in Availability Checks or ATP.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Navigate to the Sales Orders View
- Search for the relevant Sales order, select it and choose the Edit button.
- You want the system availability check scope to consider Supplier Lead Time
- Supplier Lead time is only considered by ATP in Third Party Order processing scenarios.
- In third-party order processing, the system schedules the order and confirms the requested quantity at the dates determined through scheduling, based on the supplier lead time.
- If a purchasing contract exists for the product, the lead time is defined in the Contracts view of the Sourcing and Contracting work center in purchasing, otherwise it is defined in the Materials view of the Product Development work center.
The system will consider Supplier Lead Time on in Drop-Ship / Third Party Order scenrios.
Help Document titled Availability Checking in Third-Party Order Processing Scenarios
KBA , atp supplier lead time , availability check error supplier lead , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , Problem