Using any hierarchy other than the default "Hiearchy" of an account dimension ignores the Account type of the member in a table or chart.
As a reminder, there are four financial account types: Income (INC), Expense (EXP), Assets (AST) and Liabilities (LEQ). Automatic switching is applied to the account types INC and LEQ.
If an alternate hierarchy is used in the account dimension and a restricted account is added to a row or table the account type is not taken into account and sign reversal does not occur.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2022.8.14
Reproducing the Issue
Add an additional hierarchy to an account type dimension
When adding account members to a table or chart specify the alternative hierarchy for the member
This issue is confirmed to be code related
This issue is currently planned to be fixed for the 2022 QRC 3 release
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.