- IDT UDT Oracle 19 connection
- How to install the Oracle 19 Native Client for WEBI reporting.
- With the Release of BI Platform 4.3 the universe tools now support 65-bit software drivers.
- In 4.3 both universe tools have been moved to 64-bit support Here are instructions for installing the Oracle 19 Native software driver.
- Note this information is provided outside of the scope of BI and given "as is."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Universe Design Tool (UDT)
- Oracle OCI 19 driver
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
UNV UNX IDT ORA , KBA , BI-BIP-CS , Connection Server , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.