- Unable to search the new hire added to Employee Central after completing Manage Pending Hire
Reproducing the Issue
- Complete Manage Pending Hire for the candidate
- Search for Candidate in Employee Files. Candidate is not visible.
- This is the expected behavior, as the HRIS Sync is required to run for the candidate to show in EC.
- User should run the HRIS Sync job via Provisioning for the candidate to show in EC. This indicates that this Job is not on real-time (after completing the Manage Pending Hire) and the HRIS Sync job is required for the candidate to show.
- It is also noted that the candidate will be inactive until the ConvertExternalUserOnStartDateJob has been executed as well.
EC, OBX, HRIS Sync, MPH , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2205