Duplicate Compliance Configuration with the same groupId is created in Manage Data > ComplianceConfiguration
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Data > ComplianceConfiguration
- Click on the second drop down, you will see multiple groupIds with the same compliance configurations
- When the compliance settings page is loaded and the group is not enabled ( compliance configuration is not created for the group)
- When we enable the compliance form group from multiple tab, it is calling the ODATA of compliance configuration with empty id and the compliance configuration is created multiple times.
- However when we toggle the compliance configuration after enabling, it always call the ODATA API with the id, so the compliance configuration is getting updated.
- Engineering Team are working on the fix for the same and it is scheduled to be released for the upcoming release [2H, 2022]
- Manually delete the duplicate configurations which is not required
ComplianceConfigurations, Manage Data, i9, w4 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms , Known Error