It is not possible to select sales order type SO01 through GUI app Create Sales Order - VA01.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the launchpad with role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP assigned
- Open app Manage Sales Orders
- Select menu path; 'Create' -> 'Create Sales Order VA01'
- When choosing an order type, Sales Order Service (SO01) is not available.
Sales orders of document type 'SO01' are created "indirectly" via the Customer Project application and cannot be changed or created using apps Create/Change Sales Order (VA01/VA02).
Sales document types of SO01 are listed in a dedicated FIORI application called Manage Sales Orders - Services (FIORI ID F0804).
SD_SO_LIST_F0804_PBS_SRV, SD_SO_MAINTS1, VAX1_VBTYP, VA03, AUART, plan customer projects, F0719 , KBA , SD-SLS-PBS , Project-Based Services in Sales Documents , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , How To