- When turning on Explorer View Mode of a table with dimension input controls and choosing the "Original View (Default)" view, a new Explorer View will be created each time automatically
- This issue only occurs on table and could be reproduced internally
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2022.08
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a table in the story
- In the Builder panel, select "Add Dimension" and select "Create Dimension Input control"
- In the "New Dimension Input Control" panel, select several dimensions and click "OK"
- Select this table, go back to the Builder Panel, and check the "Enable Explorer" box
- Select this table, and click the "Explorer View Mode"
- Under the Explorer View Mode, choose the "Original View (Default)" view by expanding the view selection menu which is between "+New Explorer View" and "Show Dimensions"
- Observe that a new Explorer View will be created each time automatically
This issue is a product defect.
- The issue is fixed in Version 2022.08.21
- Please refer to maintenance document.
- 2354809 - Failed to call SAP Analytics Cloud agent .. /deploymentInfo error in SAP Analytics Cloud - SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- 2943656 - When accessing Cloud agent getting: Access to the requested resource has been denied in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) - SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES-EXP , SAP Analytics Cloud data exploration and explorer views , Problem