You are able to select line items in an inbound delivery which are already returned to supplier. You expect the system to display only the line items that are not returned to Supplier.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics work center.
- Navigate to the Common Tasks view and choose the option New Return to Supplier.
- Search for the Inbound Delivery id whose line items you need to return.
You can see that the line items which you have already returned is available for selection in this screen.
- The system will display all line items of inbound delivery in search screen.
- When/If you select a line item which is completely returned to the supplier, the system will display an error message <Delivered quantities have been completely returned or rejected> in the screen "Edit Return to Supplier".
- The business user can take appropriate action on the return to supplier document based on this error message
- The reported system behavior is not a bug.
- If you wish to influence a change in system behavior please do post your requirement in the link available here.
return to supplier error, error in RTS, IDN RTS Error, canceled line items in return to supplier, select returned items in supplier returns. , KBA , AP-IDP-ID , Inbound Delivery , Problem