You are trying to Remove Logistics use as "Not Relevant for planning" for Logistics Area KLM (where KLM refers to Logistics Area).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Supply Chain Design Master Data WorkCenter
- Go to Locations View
- Search for Logistics Area KLM
- Select Logistics Use as "Not relevant for planning" and Remove
- Error appears
There could be 2 reasons
- Stock still exist in Logistics Area KLM
- If any tasks from workcenter(Outbound Logistics, Internal Logistics, Inbound Logistics) which are open for Logistics area KLM
- Stock need to be moved from Logistics Area KLM to some other Logistics Area via (Internal Logistics-->Goods Movement)
- Open Tasks which exists from Workcenter (Outbound Logistics, Internal Logistics, Inbound Logistics) need to be closed.
To check any open tasks from workcenter(Outbound Logistics, Internal Logistics, Inbound Logistics)
- Go to Outbound Logistics/Internal Logistics/Inbound Logistics Work Center
- Navigate to Task Control View
- Select Open Advanced Filter
- Select Task Status as "Not Started" & "In Process"
- Key in Source Logistics Areas as KLM
- Select Go
Delete Logistics use not possible, Logistics area not empty,Remove, Not Relevant for Planning , KBA , delete logistics use not possible , not relevant for planning , logistics area not empty , remove , AP-LAS-LOA , Logistics Area , How To