- Creating a view in a Physical Data Model (PDM) that targets:
- IBM DB2 Version 10.x for Linux, UNIX, and Windows,
- or IBM DB2 Version 10 for z/OS,
- or IBM DB2 Version 11 for z/OS.
- A Common Table Expression (CTE) is specified in a SELECT statement of one view query.
- View symbol and the View's Columns tab displays not only the columns specified in the SQL statement that refers the CTE, but also the columns listed after the table expression name.
- It works fine when the PDM targets:
- IBM DB2 Version 11.x for Linux, UNIX, and Windows,
- IBM DB2 Version 12 for z/OS.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
- IBM DB2 Version 10.x for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
- IBM DB2 Version 10 for z/OS
- IBM DB2 Version 11 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
order, CR#826849, CR826849, 826849 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.