When creating a story report and using query designer when following the route:
Job Requisition -> Application
there is application statuses missing when selecting advanced filters from Member Selection.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story Report
- In Query Designer follow the route:
- Recruiting->Job Requisition
- Double Click Job Requisition to add to the designer
- Select Show Related Tables
- Select Application (you will need to scroll down, hitting the Recruiting down arrow)
- Select the filter option for Application: Filter -> Advanced Filtering -> Data Table = Application
- Filter: Application status -> Equal to -> Member Selector
- Note that not all application statuses are present than are available in Manage Recruiting Settings
The is currently an expected behaviour.
Query Designer filters for application will pull filter options that have a corresponding Application ID on a Job Requisition.
If this is something you wish to see changed or have all statuses available during the query stage of the Story Report then please raise an enhancement request via our Customer Influence portal.
2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , People Analytics (Analytics Cloud for SF) , Problem