You are trying to create an Expense Report. However, system crashes when you select the Expense Type.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center.
- Go to Self-Services view.
- Create New Expense Report.
- When select "Expense Type: XYZ", system crashes.
(XYZ represents the expense type ID.)
"Please try resuming your work. If you still face issues, report an incident.
500 SAP Internal Server Error
500 SAP Internal Server Error"
The dump is there because of assertion condition violation.
Delimited tax group 05 [Non-taxable acquisition (out of scope)] used while creating the custom expense types.
We would recommend to use tax group 02 [Domestic acquisition (exempt)] instead, while creating the custom expense types, since the prior one(tax group 05 [Non-taxable acquisition (out of scope)] has been delimited.
Follow the steps below to change the tax code group from 05 to 02:
- Go to Business Configuration work center - Overview.
- Search for Activity: Expense Reporting - ABC (ABC represents the country name.).
- Go to Edit expense types.
- Select Expense Type: XYZ.
- Under tab Definition, you can see: Tax Code Group: Non-taxable acquisition (out of scope).
- Use tax code 02 -Domestic acquisition (exempt), instead of tax code 05 -Non-taxable acquisition (out of scope).
Internal Server error, Expense Report, Dump , KBA , AP-ERM-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem