A following error occurs when scoping "Inspection" for Line items during New Inventory Notification
"Item: User not authorized to perform transfer of inspection stock"
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Third-Party Logistics - 3PL Inventory Management View
- New Inventory Change in Externally-Managed Location
- Go to Line Items Tab
- Fulfill the fields
- Scpoing the "Inspection", then the error occurs.
For a user to be able to edit inspection stock using Inventory notification, the user should have access to Inspections in either Quality Planning or Quality Control Work Center.
Prerequisite: Quality Assurance is checked in Business Configuration.
You can assign the work centers to the user by following steps,
- Navigate to Application and User Management - Business Users View
- Search for the user and select it
- Edit Access Rights
- Go to Work Center and View Assignment Tab
- Scope "Assigned to the user" for View "PLM_QUALITYCONTROL" & "PLM_QUALITYPLANNING"
In addition, if the user should have write access for the Site against which the Inventory Notification is being posted in the Detailed Restriction Tab.
Inspection; Business User; Authorized; Quality Planning; Quality Control , KBA , AP-IP-INV , Inventory , Problem