User receives the error below when attempting to self-register to a Class.
Account Code is required for this Class
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Online Course Home enabled ("enableCourseHome=true" found within LMS_ADMIN property file under System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration);
- Blended Course Home disabled ("enableCourseHomeBlended=false" found within LMS_ADMIN property file under System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration);
- Add an Account Code to a test user;
- At the Class Level, Purchasing option is any of these:
- Charge to Buyer's Specified Account Code;
- Charge to Buyer's Authorized Account Code;
- Distribute Charges to Specified Account Codes;
- Class is part of a Library;
- Class has a Price;
- showPricingInternalUsers=false (found within FINANCIAL property file under System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration)
- Go to the user side;
- Search for the class in the Library;
- Click on Register Now;
- Error will pop up.
Online Course Home (enableCourseHome) is causing the issue.
Online Course Home will be removed from the application in the upcoming release. We encourage our customers to start using the new Course Home Blended and disable the old one.
Account Code is required for this Class, class, purchasing, account code, library, pricing, course home , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CHM , Course Home , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Known Error