- Successfully deploy MTAR
- No problem for initial load
- Check the subscription status through M_REMOTE_SUBSCRIPTIONS view, state is "APPLY_CHANGE_DATA"
- Remote source is through OracleLogReaderAdapter, trigger mode replication
- Check M_REMOTE_SOURCE_STATISTICS for the remote source
NUM_UNSCANNED_RECORDS_IN_TRIG_QUEUE value is 0
- Changed data won't be replicated to target and there is no error
SAP HANA Smart Data Integration
SDI, realtime replication, trigger, no delay, no error, no data, cdc , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.