Below error has been encountered while synchronization of the employee.
- Region X is not defined for country X.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Message Monitor application.
- Check the Worker integration interface.
Region code conflict for the country code.
- Compare the region code maintained in the SSCUI - 103826 (Insert Region) with the Picklist used in the Successfactor and change the mapping value accordingly.
- Make a dummy change for the user - automatic synchronization happens on next job run.
S4_PC, AM, 215, AM215, success factor, picklist, region, country, jb1, sync, employee, worker, ca-wfd-int , KBA , CA-WFD-INT , Integration issues WorkForce Domain , Problem