You have a Story Variable Filter from your BW query and it is displayed as "Description" instead of the "ID"
As an example, your "Month" variable is displayed as JUN and you would like it to be displayed as '6'
Reproducing the Issue
When try to change the display option of your sotry variable filter, you see that there is no option for "Display As" as it is available in story dimension filters
The token shows always the description, there is no way to change this.
In case there is no description maintained for the given language, the ID will be shown.
It will be necessary to raise an enhancement request or vote on an existing one to add this feature on future SAC releases:
- 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud Best Practices and Troubleshooting Community expert page
- SAP Analytics Cloud – Authentication and Data Connectivity openSAP course (free!)
- 2540886 - How to export data from models in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Story variable filter, story dimension filter, display as, description, bw live model, EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Import, Acquired, Acquire, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, Troubleshoot, Troubleshooting, bp, bps, T-shooting , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem