When accessing the candidate application history, an error message with fingerprint=3bc89cbcb398a50e23add2a251dd473b0c5c1148 is showing.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting tab
- Open a Job Requisition
- Go to Candidates tab then select a candidate
- On the top-right portion, click on Take Action
- From the options, click History
- An error will appear
Engineers are aware of this issue. The error is caused by empty Changed by (username) in the audit history.
Engineering team has created a patch with a deployment date of:
- July 27th - Preview systems
- July 29th - Production systems
Error, Audit History, Candidate, Application, Known Issue, PTCH-38939, RCM-108633 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Known Error