- In BI Launchpad after logging in and after a short period of time an error occurs with error message:
"Something went wrong. If the issue persists, log out and log in again"
- Issue happens after the upgrade to BI 4.3 SP2 Patch 200
- No load balancer is being used to hit the URL
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.3 SP02 Patch 200
- Environment (Prod/Test/Dev) : Test
- Deployment (Standalone/Clustered) : Standalone
- Application Server (Tomcat/other) : Tomcat
- Authentication type (Enterprise/ AD/ LDAP/ SAP) : All of Enterprise/AD/SAP
- No load balancer used
error, reinstall, repair, control, panel, unknown, navigating, navigate, BI, 4.3, SP2, Patch 200, install, fresh, clean, program, windows, application , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.