In purchase order, system raises error message:
Field Budget category not supplied/missing for budget check.
SAP Business ByDesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to Purchase Orders view
- Search and open the affected purchase order ABC (ABC refers to the purchase order ID)
- Click on Check
You see the error.
You have activated budget control function in your system, but budget category is not maintained in the master data of the purchase order product.
- In purchase order ABC, go to Items tab
- Double click the product to open the product master data
- View all and go to Valuation tab
- Maintain the Budget Category as per your business requirement
After you saving the change, reopen purchase order ABC, the error should disappear.
Field Budget category not supplied/missing for budget check, Purchase Order, Budget Check, Budget Category , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , Problem