Instance sync is not working as expected. The error message pops up-> "The target instance could not be reached, the server may be temporarily unavailable or too many requests are being made to the target server"
SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the BizX source instance
- Admin Centre -> Instance Synchronization Wizard
- Under Instance Management -> Configuration Copy -> Select your desired Target Instance to pair
- Once pairing is configured, try running a Test sync between Source and selected Target instances
- Error is displayed- "The target instance could not be reached, the server may be temporarily unavailable or too many requests are being made to the target server"
This is generally a temporary issue.
The following can be tried->
- Delete & setup fresh pairing between source and target instance.
- Or, this error message can also be ignored and the Actual Sync run can be attempted despite the test sync error. This is because the error often does not impact the actual sync run.
If issue still persists , Please raise an Incident to Cloud Support Team to component LOD-SF-PLT-IST
Instance sync issue , The target instance could not be reached , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-IST , Instance Sync Tool , Problem