Due to some server version inconsistency, when customer downloading the default labels for various locales, there might be corrupt characters with encoding issues
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to "Manage Languages"
- Choose a language you wish to edit
- Click "Download Default Labels"
- Upon opening downloaded file the default debug labels are corrupted
- We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it.(tentative date to be fix will be with 2H 2022 release).
- For a workaround please refer to the below URLs which contain the respective default keys for each language.
- Please note that the labels corruption does not impact any functional capabilities of messaging display in the UI. The issue is specific to downloaded CSV file encoding
- Swiss High German
- English UK
- Canadian French
- Norwegian Bokmål
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Manage Languages, corrupt, file, download, default labels, debug, error, default keys, KI2205, PLS-29200 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Manage Language & Text Replacements , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Known Error