Job boards may have different expectations regarding the content of these shared fields (e.g Company Information, General fields) and some customers would like to know if it is possible to send different values based on Job Board's preference using Job Posting Rules.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Recruiting Posting Front Office > Settings
2. Click on Job Posting Rules > Field Completion
3. Select the desired Job Requisition Template
4. Create a rule for Company Profile Fields.
5. Customer will notice that the values of these fields are the same for all of the Job Boards.
Common company profile fields are automatically transmitted to all of the job boards by default. This is the current behavior of the fields within the product. If the Job Board requires some information that needs to be received on their end, they need to place it in Specific job board posting fields. Please raise an enhancement request for this missing functionality.
2795467 - Job Posting Rules - Mapping fields from RCM to RPO - Recruiting Posting
2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products
common fields, job posting rules, job board preference, preselected fields , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-USE , Interface Use , Problem