You noticed that a Sales Order is missing in the Document Flow facet within a Sales Contract.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Contracts Workcenter.
- Open Contract ABC (where ABC is the Contract in which the Sales Order is missing).
- Go to Sales Orders facet.
- Create a new Sales Order.
- Navigate to Document Flow facet in the Contract.
- You will see that the Sales Order isn't there.
Sales Orders which are created from the Contract facet are call-off Sales Orders (with no succeeding/preceding relation).
These Sales Orders are not shown on the Document Flow facet. The background for this is that call-off Sales Orders of a Contract can be a lot, which would make the Document Flow not 'readable'.
Note: If you have a Sales Order in C4C which is a copy of an ERP Sales Order, it also will not be included in Document Flow facet. The ERP Sales Orders appears in the C4C Document Flow facet through ERP document flow, and ERP Document Flow does not include copies of ERP documents in the C4C.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive. Check this link.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
DocFlow, Show, Order, ERP, Missing , KBA , LOD-LE-COP-SLS , Sales Contract , How To