Following is the list of fixes* delivered with the Hotfix collection 3 performed in 2205 release of SAP Business ByDesign.
The Hotfix collection is planned to be deployed to tenants during the respective planned maintenance window on/after the 16th of July 2022. Please check the planned maintenance downtime window of your tenant from the Service Control Center.
SAP Business ByDesign 2205
Cross - Area Topic
- The following issues have now been fixed.
- Cheques could not be re-assigned to new cheque deposits.
- When creating a manual invoice request, the save was successful even when the mandatory fields were not filled. (Hotfix ID: 4500015988)
- The following issues have now been fixed.
- In the Projects view-> Products tab-> Create Project Stock Order: For released project tasks, changes done to the recipient value was not getting reflected in the New Project Stock Order pop-up screen.
- In the Line Items tab of the New Inbound Delivery screen, after entering the external delivery item ID for the first line item, the Down arrow key to move to that of the second line item was not working post the 2205 release of SAP Business ByDesign.
- When the ICP report was renamed, the new name was not getting updated. (Hotfix ID: 4500012969)
- You can now allow users to add new parameters to the Web Assistant. Also, the application error occurring when accessing the Enterprise Search via the search symbol (top right) has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500015884. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- With the fix provided, the SAP Collaboration Window- Asian Fonts Pack installer has been replaced with the Monotype Fonts for Printing installer in the SAP Business ByDesign Download Center. (Hotfix ID: 4500015406)
- The Output relevant flag in the Manual Project Invoice Requests-> Attachments view, is now editable again. (Hotfix ID: 4500016401)
SAP Manager Approvals App
- The app replacement pop-up in the standalone SAP Manager Approvals app and SAP Time Recording app now appears each time the apps are started. (Hotfix ID: 4500015429)
- In the Financial Master Data for Payables and Receivables, you can now use the 'Edit' and 'New buttons. (Hotfix ID: 4500016318)
- In the Account Management work center, viewing the changes made to some accounts, for which an order block was maintained (created or deleted), was resulting in an application error. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500016262)
- Custom web services using address data (including E-Mail data) was resulting in an application error lead due to incompatible data types. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500015468)
Customer Relationship Management
- The extension field values from the service order general information were not getting displayed in the Proforma Invoice which has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500017470)
- In the print form of South Korea customer invoices with pricing the method 'Gross', from the 2nd line item, the column titles were incorrectly shown as 'Net Price' and 'Net Value'. With the fix provided, the column titles are now correctly shown as 'Gross Price' and 'Gross Value'. (Hotfix ID: 4500014517)
Point of Sale Transaction
- The application error occurring while cancelling a Cash transfer point of sale (POS) transaction has now been resolved. (Hotfix ID: 4500013578)
- In the Business Configuration work center, some views (e.g., Edit Expense Types) related to Travel and Expenses were not displayed with read-only access to authorization for work center BC_IMPLEMENTATIONPROJECTS. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500015189)
Tax Management & Declaration
- The amount in the output XML file of the Netherlands EC Sales List tax return had an opposite sign to that of the amount in the 'Tax Return' tab of the tax return screen, instead of the same sign. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500015945)
- The supplier invoices with the tax code '150- Acquisition of Service, Reverse Charge' for European Union (EU) supplier with no EU VIES VAT Number are now submitted correctly to the Spain Tax authority with the code key '01- General Regime', instead of '09- EU Operation'. (Hotfix ID: 4500005469)
- For duplicate invoices submitted via Immediate Supply of Information (SII) Incoming, the status is now set for only one invoice. (Hotfix ID: 4500017381. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- The tax events 19 and 20 for Spain need to be mapped to the 'SII - Incoming Invoices' tax return for Spain. Documents posted with tax codes 19 and 20, pertaining to these tax events, now get reported in the 'SII - Incoming Invoices' tax return for Spain. (Hotfix ID: 4500016523)
- The Tax Return tab on the Italy one-stop-shop (OSS) returns was showing no data due to inconsistency in the section counter value. With the fix provided, the line item level details are now visible in the Italy OSS returns. (Hotfix ID: 4500017300)
- The Group button in the Projects work list has now been enhanced with a drop-down. (Hotfix ID: 4500016522)
Customer Project Invoice Requisition
- In the Project Invoice Requests view of the Project Management work center, using the Cancel and Copy button was resulting in an application error. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500013537)
- In the Project Invoice Requests view of the Project Management work center, you can use the 'Cancel and Copy' button for creating a project invoice request, except in some cases such as, after the cancellation of an expense referring to that project invoice request. (Hotfix ID: 4500017500. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
Supply Chain Management
Outbound Delivery Request
- PSM read access is now enabled for Query By Elements and Execute actions in the header of the Outbound Delivery Request run object. (Hotfix ID: 4500016066)
- In the Outbound Deliveries view, leaving the material number field blank for an outbound delivery document was resulting in an application error during a follow-up Credit/Debit note release. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500017622)
- The root-level header attachments of an outbound delivery (OD) were being copied from the site logistics request (SLR) to OD. On the SLR, there was no root level attachment folder which was causing missing attachment folder issues on the OD. To fix these issues, the attachment folder has now been copied from the outbound delivery request (ODR) to OD, as the ODR contains the attachment folder on the root level. (Hotfix ID: 4500014374. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- Data flow verification between site logistics processing for a consignment stock and accounting was resulting in an application error, as the data of the site logistics confirmation was not passed for comparison. This issue has now been fixed and the Data flow verification works correctly. (Hotfix ID: 4500014357)
Supplier Relationship Management
Procurement Price Specification
- The Public outport is now available for the List Price work list in the Product Portfolio work center. (Hotfix ID: 4500016462)
- In the XML file that is generated on posting of Reverse Charge Supplier Invoices Italy, the leading zeroes have now been removed for the tag External reference number. (Hotfix ID: 4500017910. This fix has already been delivered as a patch.)
- For Japan, when creating supplier invoices with the 'Import VAT Debit Item' line item, the tax amounts were being calculated incorrectly. This issue has now been fixed. (Hotfix ID: 4500016914)
*Disclaimer: Note that this list may not include all of the hotfixes that are a part of this collection (e.g., operational, internal, technical fixes may not be listed).