You open Outlook and get the following error:
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Outlook.
- Script error appears like above.
This script error is independent of the add-in functionality. It has nothing to do with the add-in feature but is a generic and known process with the browser.
We can only suggest the following:
- Press Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box. Then, type “control” and press Enter to open up the classic Control Panel interface.
- Once you’re inside the control panel window, use the search function in the top-right corner to search for “internet options“. Then, click Internet Options from the search results.
- Inside the Internet Properties screen, select the Advanced tab from the bar at the top.
- Scroll down through the list of Settings to Browsing and make sure that the checkbox associated with Enable third-party browser extensions is disabled.
- You can additionally try to check/enabling - "Disable script debugging(Internet Explorer)", "Disable script debugging(other)" and uncheck/disable "Display a notification about every script error".
- Click Apply to save the changes, then restart your computer.
- At the next startup sequence, replicate the same action that was previously triggering the issue and see if you managed to resolve the ‘An error has occurred in the script of this page’ error.
If there is still any issues kindly follow up with your IT team.
Microsoft, Outlook, An error has occurred in the script on this page, script, error, C4C, addin, add-in, plugin , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , Problem