- While trying to query the application entity, it also give the deleted Applications list which are not in the system anymore .
- The Requisitions are deleted and also the applications along with it. Only if you query the Application entity those Ids are still available.
- Performing any operation on those applications is also not allowed
SAP Successfactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
Odata API Response:
The deleted application ids coming in the Odata Query is expected .
So it wont allow you to perform any update operation on the same as well
- The GET Query should have the filter applied to pull only the valid applications and remove those deleted one
- Add this filter (jobRequisition/deleted eq '0') if using the application entity as the source entity .
- This prevent the ids to be coming in the first place , so that one wont end up in trying to perform any operation on those invalid one
Application entity, Odata, Deleted applications, JobReqid required with the index 0
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , Problem