We have setup the number range for a sales order using a division but it is not working as expected.
Define Formulas for Flexible Sales Document Numbering (config Step 104014), not working for Divisions.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the launchpad with role SAP_BR_BPC_EXPERT assigned.
- Open app Manage Your Solution -> Configure Your Solution.
- Select configuration step 104015 to Define Custom Routines for Flexible Sales Document Numbering.
- Select configuration step 104014 to Define Formulas for Flexible Sales Document Numbering assigning formula parameter 'Division'.
- Select configuration step 103823 to Assign Custom Routines to Sales Document Types and assign the routine to sales document type OR.
- Open app Create Sales Orders VA01 and choose order type OR and the Division assigned in the previous step.
- Note upon saving the sales order that the generated number is not as expected.
Creating a number range with division as prefix is not possible in CE2202.
A new entry for "ORGANIZATIONDIVISION" will be delivered via 2208CE.
The old entry of "DIVISION" will still exist on the system but can be removed by contacting SAP.
VBELN, VBAK, 102819, 103823, document number, order number, Dv, SPART, DIV, , KBA , SD-SLS-CNT , S/4HANA: Sales Content , SD-SLS , Sales , Problem